I don’t want to brag or make anybody jealous but … Judy over at Raising the Curtain has nominated Life With The Top Down for the ABC (Awesome Blog Content) Award. Oh, yea baby Judy thinks this blog ROCKS!
I love Judy’s blog! She incorporates humor and wisdom into her writing in a way that leaves you entertained and enlightened. I am honored to be one of Judy’s chosen bloggers and humbled that someone thinks enough of my writing to pass this honor my way.
Of course this award isn’t handed out without a string attached, come on now, awards are earned remember. Now I must provide all of you with 26 things about myself, chronicled from A to Z, and then pass the honor along to 5 blogs that I deem worthy.
I am very excited to introduce others to good reading material. In the “real” world I enjoy passing books along to friends and now I have the pleasure of passing on some Awesome Blog Content that I have discovered here in the Blogosphere.
Here Is A Little Of Me From A to Z
- Animated … yes, my face says it all without ever uttering a word.
- Bodacious … I love this word and hope to do it justice some day.
- Convertible … the car that rolled into my life and brought the other C-word, change.
- Dramatic … in a loud Oh My God kind of way.
- Eagle-Eyed … I notice EVERYTHING.
- Fidgety … boredom sets in quickly if I’m not “feeling it”.
- Guarded … yea, you’re not getting in unless I have 100% trust.
- Horny … I just wanted to see if you were paying attention.
- Integrity … you better have it if you want to be a part of my life.
- Jovial … I am generally happy and I like other shiny happy people.
- Klutzy … walls jump out at me, sidewalks trip me and stairs become slides….always.
- Lolita … my alter ego…nuf said.
- Mysterious … no need to give it all up…a little wonder is sexy.
- Navy Seal … dubbed by my teenagers because I always figure out their plans (Pa-leez!)
- Optimistic … no one likes negative Nancy, including yours truly.
- Political … ah, it’s in the blood.
- Quick … the wit is like lightning.
- Rebel … well-behaved women never make a difference.
- Sarcastic … always and forever.
- Talkative … if you have a pulse, I’ll start a conversation.
- Urban … city slicker through and through.
- Vivacious … animated, spirited, passionate..need I say more.
- Whistle Blower … hardest & most rewarding mark to date.
- X-Rated … the mind takes several trips to the gutter … daily.
- Youthful … I may not look it, but I feel it.
- Zippy … I like this word.
Congratulations to my Fabulous Five….
fridaynightfamily … A great Blog that nourishes your Body & Soul.
Life In The Dash Lane (1962 – ?) … Truly captures the essence of a personal journey.
Commander In Chic … Her writing inspires me every day to be a better me.
Miss Four Eyes … Young, fresh, funny and wise beyond her years.
Views and Mews by Coffee Kat … Daily life happenings with a dash of humor and pinch of wisdom.
Check out the Fab Five and as always….Enjoy the Ride!