MissFourEyes tagged me in this wonderfully fun project. Of course, as a new blogger, I am honored to be chosen to play along and get to know some of you a little better.
Here are the RULES:
- You must post the rules.
- Post eleven fun facts about yourself.
- Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and then create eleven new questions to ask the people you’ve tagged.
- Tag eleven people and link them on your post.
- Let them know you’ve tagged them.
FUN FACTS ABOUT YOURS TRULY:
1. I love watching Austin Powers movies…yeah baby.
2. Singing like a rock star in my car makes me very happy. (I don’t care who sees me).
3. My dog Chester is a wonderful listener; he can say “shut the F up” with his eyes; and then I become a good listener.
4. Being near a body of water brings me peace..preferably an Ocean or Lake.
5. Little kids make me laugh with their raw honesty. If a (3) year old says “your fat” chances are…….
6. David Sedaris is my favorite author. I laughed so much reading Naked during jury duty selection I was dismissed.
7. I don’t tolerate injustices of any kind.
8. I love watching people give powerful passionate speeches.
9. I love a really good pizza.
10. I love all genres of music, with the exception of twangy country songs.
11. I have a quick wit..appropriate and inappropriate.
QUESTIONS: Asked by the very delightful….Miss Four Eyes.
1. What do you really think about George Washington’s pants?
Let’s just say if I were Martha, I would insist that he wear black pants. Getting the white bright without bleach had to be a bitch.
2. If I gave you a penny, what would you do with it?
I would make a wish and add it to my change jar. My wish would be that it could breed with the other coins and multiply.
3. What is your toilet paper preference?
Anything that is actually on the dispenser (soft is the first choice). Replacing the empty seems to be an issue around these parts.
4. Would you live in a house made of candy?
Considering I have the willpower of a gnat and my mouth is already a dental Disneyland…NO.
5. What do you think is the best feeling ever?
When I am moved to my feet via the passion of someone’s speech or a song. Best feeling EVAH!
6. What determines a hot butt?
A butt with some substance…nothing flat.
7. If I gave you $100, would you eat a worm?
Well, if it was sautéed in butter and garlic yes, if it was just a worm..NO.
8. Would you work in a circus?
Absolutely Positively YES!
9. Do you really like high-fiving people?
No, frankly I don’t even care to watch others do it. Not my thang!
10. If you had a catch phrase what would it be?
Enjoy the ride!
11. What do you think about peeing on a fire hydrant?
I think it serves it’s purpose for dogs, however I don’t understand the attraction.
Questions …Questions…Questions: Take Your Time And Answer Carefully
1. Have you ever had a healthy obsession?
2. What is your favorite song and why?
3. What T.V. character best describes you?
4. What is your biggest pet peeve?
5. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
6. What is the most interesting place you ever visited?
7. If you had a magic wand, and it actually worked, what is the first thing you would change to make the world a better place?
8. What do you like the best about your life? Least?
9. What is your definition of sexy?
10. What is your favorite quote?
11. Would you stand up against a wrong in a room filled with silence?
TAG …The Following Bloggers are IT!
Oh my. I do not play well with others. But I will answer number 11. Yes, Everyday I stand up for injustice by simply being myself.
I LOVE your answer and thank you for being one of the few that are brave.
[…] Now I feel like a complete idiot…lol…as I found some other great blogs (like fretym and MISS FOUR EYES)with similar “tag” games going on…HOW […]
Oh dear. I am so slow … but I will do these — fun questions. Thanks for thinking of me and congrats to you!
No pressure here..enjoy!
“My wish would be that it could breed with the other coins and multiply.”
Haha! That would be fantastic if that really happened!
Although, I’m not sure how comfortable I feel with my coins procreating in the change jar
Hahahaha just put the jar in the other room and close the door…it’s all good in the end.
Thanks for the tag.
It’s incredible the magic that garlic and butter can bring to a dish!
Very interesting answers & facts about yourself! I feel like I know you better now.
Very funny, clever answers. I love David Sedaris too.
Thank you! He is hilarious…I just received a notice for Federal Jury Duty, looks like i’ll be re-reading one of my favorites.
Fun post! Love your sense of humor. I see that you tagged me. Unfortunately, I’m too old to run very far or fast, so it may take me a long time to comply. I can answer the favorite song question, though. My favorite song is “Happy Birthday to You,” because it means I’m still alive. When I don’t hear it sung to me anymore, I think I’ll freak out.
I call dibs if you ever get a candy house.